Here are 5 great reasons to love laminate flooring:
1. The varieties are endless.
2. Price – Laminate flooring is half the price of solid wood flooring
3. Cleaning – Laminate flooring is easy to clean. The wear layer on the top protects it from some spills and stains. Solid wood and engineered wood will readily absorb moisture, and spillages, which can lead to the swelling of your flooring. Laminates are durable and much less scrape prone to a real wood floor.
4. It’s durable – Laminate flooring is able to withstand anything a busy household can throw at it. Making it perfect for kids and pets. You don’t need to worry about claws and toys leaving scrapes and scratches. Even the dining room chairs will not mark the floor.
5. It’s good for your health – I would like to think it may help me lose weight but alas no! Laminate flooring has some surprising benefits that most people do not realise. Laminate flooring is naturally resistant to the growth of mold and bacteria unlike real wood which is a living thing, which needs regular treatment and cleaning.